EPS Services can help you design, implement and administer your own in-house training programs tailored specifically to the market you serve. We also perform Due Diligence reviews of programs that you may already be offering, ensuring that your programs conform to current legislative and regulatory compliance requirements. Whether you are building a training program from the “ground up”, or need to refine your existing training program, we can help.
Our Consultants are subject matter experts in the design of Protective Services programs for delivery in adult education environments. Our Consultants will work extensively with you to ensure that your business is delivering training to your staff that meets legislative and regulatory requirements in your jurisdiction, and is Court Defensible and cost-effective for your business or Institution.
We are also on record with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities as qualified experts for curriculum assessment for Post-Secondary Institutions wishing approval from the Ontario Government to offer Diploma programs for the Security field.
Some of the services we have provided to our Clients include:
- Law and Security Administration College diploma curriculum design and assessment
- Ontario MCSCS/PISG Branch Security Guard training program design
- Ontario MCSCS/PISG Branch Private Investigator training program design
- CGSB 133.1-2008 Security Officer and Security Supervisor training program design, approvals and listing assistance
- Specialized training course design
- Instructor Certification for Use of Force Programs